The Crossroads School of Ministry & Leadership
We believe that God has called us as a church to help bring transformation to rural communities for the cause of Christ. We love to invest in the lives of others and we believe that God is calling us to train and equip the next generation of ministry leaders who will continue to carry out our mission.
The partnership between our School of Ministry and Leadership and Northwest University, will provide students with the very best of both the academic and practical ministry environments. Northwest University faculty and Crossroads staff and leaders will speak into our student’s lives on a daily basis, instilling in them the education and skills they need to fulfill God’s plan for their lives.
Northwest University offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Ministry Leadership
- Certificate in Ministry Leadership
Classes are all offered online through Northwest University, and Crossroads will have dedicated study spaces at our Freeport Campus and personal support through the courses. Students will be enrolled as Northwest University students, either full-time or part-time. This opens up many federal financial aid options, depending on students’ eligibility.
At the same time, students participate in a Crossroads ministry practicum. Through targeted ministry tracks, students will gain practical hands on experience at our 7 campuses, where they can apply their education to real-world needs within our communities. Class theory is immediately applied to real-life ministry situations under the direction of skilled and qualified local professionals. Students can even earn additional college credits for their ministry training at no tuition cost!
- All courses have the highest level of accreditation – same as all major universities.
- Degrees Offered: Associate in Arts, Associate in Ministry Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
- All tuition costs are eligible for federal financial aid (loans and grants).
About The Partnership
The Northwest University Partnership Program is birthed out of NU’s deep respect for the local church’s influence and effectiveness to generate change on a local, regional, national, and worldwide stage. Both the church and university are more effective when coordinating their efforts as a team.
The Northwest Partnership Program is uniquely designed with a balance of academic rigor, student support, and real-life application. The ministry opportunities available through the local church blend with Northwest’s academic resources. Northwest will coordinate their efforts with the local church as students develop personally, socially, spiritually, and professionally to fulfill their God-planned design.