What is Grace Based Parenting?
This is a fun, refreshing CareGroup focused on the Grace Based parenting program developed by Dr. Tim Kimmel. Grace based parenting gives parents a realistic job description for raising spiritually strong children who grow up with a sense of calm and a heart full of purpose as you learn how to create an atmosphere of grace as a permanent condition in your home.
Grace-Based Parenting will help you:
- Find the balance point in a world of extremes
- Keep from investing your energies in a long list of things that don’t matter
- Make parenting more fun
- Liberate your children emotionally and spiritually
- Prepare your whole family for a lifetime of healthy choices and relationships-with God and with each other
- Know the best way you can meet your kids’ most basic needs-the way God meets all of ours
This exciting study is a practical strategy for raising kids who turn out right by installing character into their hearts. With warmth and conviction, Dr. Tim Kimmel outlines a plan for building your child from the inside out by transferring character—faith, integrity, poise, disciplines, endurance and courage—into their hearts.
Group meets on Tuesday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 at the Freeport campus September through May.
For more information contact Jackie Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a group facilitator contact:
Linda Bartosiak at email@example.com