City of Refuge – Honduras
Crossroads will be sending a team to partner with City of Refuge Honduras – a part of Impact Ministries International located in El Motatal, Comayagua Honduras. The City of Refuge is a Christ-centered, non-denominational, prototypical, self-sustaining, orphanage and mission’s base. They also have a growing rescue program for at risk families.
The City of Refuge is a mission trip that is safe for the whole family. You will be experiencing a 3rd world country and will be staying on the property where you will be doing mission work. Activities included but are not limited to:
- Working with IMI orphans and at risk children teaching music/art/English as well as playing/building relationships with them.
- Working in different areas around the City involving your skill set (mechanic shop/farming/cleaning/etc.)
- Sharing your faith on site as well as going off campus for specific outreach opportunities.
- Do you have a specific skill you can offer? (Examples: Dental hygienist/doctor/etc?) Let us know!
Where: El Motatal, Comayagua Honduras
When: June 7–14, 2019
Cost: $1800 adult or $1600 high school / college student (up to 19 years old)
Age Requirements: Must be 18 years old at the time of the trip to travel without an adult/guardian. Under 18 you are considered a minor and must have an adult/guardian traveling with you.
Team Size: Maximum 20 people, first come first serve when signing up.
- February 10th (Sunday) – $300 non-refundable deposit
- March 10th (Sunday) – $700
- April 14th (Sunday) – Remainder due, either $600 student or $800 adult
Visit Website: https://imicityofrefugehonduras.com/
Contact: Melissa Bushman (815) 677-0862, firstname.lastname@example.org