Mission & Values
Welcome to Crossroads Community Church!
Since you’re new here, we wanted to take a minute and extend a welcome to you, and let you know a little bit about who we are. We believe that God has called us as a church to help bring transformation to rural communities for the cause of Jesus Christ. We trust that God has a deep and lasting work to do in all of us, and we want to see the fruit of that in how we impact the communities and people that surround us. We love to invest in the lives of others, serve our communities, and trust God to do what only He can do on a supernatural level.
We also believe you have a part to play! God has given you gifts that we need in our church to be the most effective we can as we seek to see God impact and change lives.
A great way for you to get to know Crossroads is to attend an UPlink event at your campus. UPlink is the place where we download vision and identify on-ramps for people to get connected with God’s vision for Crossroads. It’s also a place where you’ll learn where you can go next in your Crossroads journey. All of our campuses host UPlink events 4 times a year. Check with your campus office for the next scheduled date/time.
To get a quick view of where all of our campuses are located, check out the All Campuses page.
To get involved in a life group, check out our LifeGroups page.
We look forward to seeing you soon here at Crossroads!
“Transforming rural communities for the cause of Christ!”
The vehicle that God has given us to fulfill the vision is, “One Church, Meeting in Multiple Locations”, through the use of video technology. The Freeport Campus is where the live teaching is captured every weekend to be distributed to Crossroads other campuses.
This enables all of our locations to be connected as one, no matter how far apart they are physically. Each Crossroads location has its own dynamic worship experience, with its own “personal touches”, including its own live band and campus pastor. People who attend Crossroads Community Church find the quality of a large church with the intimacy and personal interaction of a smaller church.
- Lost people matter to God, therefore they matter to us!
- We exist to build people, not programs.
- Living passionately in and for Christ is normal and is demonstrated through life transformation.
- Christ’s followers should be real and have a passion to grow.
- Life change happens best through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, relationships and small groups.
- Balance in all areas of life is essential to healthy Christian living.
- Every member is a minister who has been given gifts to be discovered, developed and deployed.
- The church must be culturally relevant and biblically accurate.
- We believe in identifying and training emerging leaders who are fully committed to Christ and who will reach this generation with the Gospel.
OUR FOCUS (The Four Pillars)
In order to maximize our impact potential, we have chosen to focus our energy and resources in the following four areas:
- WEEKEND EXPERIENCE: experiencing the presence, power and plan of God in a welcoming environment with energized worship and practical biblical teaching.
- NEXT GEN: equipping children and students to love God and impact their world for Christ.
- GROUPLIFE: encouraging spiritual growth through life giving relationships.
- BEYOND ME: reaching communities, cultures and countries with the Gospel of Christ.